Saturday, June 11, 2011

The journey has been going on a long time...

When friends of mine have decided to become bloggers, they often note that they are starting out on a new journey. This is a journey perhaps of self-discovery, and the act of writing down their feelings and experiences helps to record those moments in time. I happen to be horrible at stopping to record (unless in photographs) my life "moments" as they are happening. I think that the truly memorable and truly inspiring moments of life are seldom recognized until much later on. I also happen to think that stopping to pull out my trusty laptop during a gorgeous sunrise hike in Telluride may just ruin the moment. So here is my backlog of moments, memories, and experiences that I have just now realized have impacted so much of my life. As I noted, this journey has already been happening for over 30 years, but there is still so much to explore. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment